Tiger Is Back

By Colin Dixon April 15th, 2019
Picture Via @TheMasters Twitter

Is Tiger Woods Back?

Hell Yes! And he came back in a big way after not winning a major for 11 years. Tiger Woods is finally back on top of the Golf World after winning The 2019 Masters and life could not be better.

As someone who does not pay attention to golf as a whole, this moment was still beautiful. I always pay attention to what Tiger is doing and how he is playing but I do not pay much attention to the field. But to anyone who cares the slightest bit about golf (like me) this moment in one you'll never forget.

Woods won his first Masters before I was even born and the other three (before yesterday) were won before I even turned Five years old. I may have never seen one of the greatest do what he is best at but I saw the troubles that he went through and this comeback story was amazing to watch.

Woods has been through so much since his last major victory, whether it was injuries or women troubles or driving while impaired, he stuck through it and has found his way back to greatness.

Many experts never thought this day would come again and they even preached that Woods should hang up the clubs and stop playing. But Woods never gave up and proved all the haters wrong.

As this article was pretty short the moment had to be talked about and I am so happy to see Tiger back on top of the Golf World because who does not love a comeback story!

Tune into the next podcast where Max, Tyler and I will go more in depth about Tigers Comeback.

Popular posts from this blog

Tempers Flare In Royals vs White Sox Game: Brings Up A New Debate

Colin's Daily Picks Feb. 19