Colin's Daily Picks Feb. 19

By Colin Dixon, Feb. 19, 2020

To start my parlay failed me as both soccer teams lost so therefore it did not hit. Next Penn State ended up losing to Illinois and lost all the hype they brought their way. But on the back end of the slate Kentucky did end up beating LSU which was huge as an underdog then Florida State covered their large spread at home. So I went 2/3 on spreads and my parlay did not hit but I am back for more.

GAME 1
Syracuse @ #11 Louisville -9.0 
This will be Louisville's first game since losing two games last week. One of those against Clemson where I got to rush the court... again. Louisville is good but can get rattled easily and I saw that first time, but they will not be pressed at home where they are comfortable. The Cardinals need to go out there and make a statement when they play Syracuse. Syracuse is legit as well but the Orange will not be enough on Wednesday night.

GAME 2
Michigan @ Rutgers -1.5
I saw this game and was completely shocked to see Rutgers was favored. I had no idea Rutgers had a decent team but my theory is the only reason they are favored is since they are at home. Michigan is a legit team who is built for a run in March their only problem has been adjusting to a new coach this year. The Wolverines are loving the underdog title in this game and will go out and battle the Red Knights of Rutgers and win and cover.

GAME 3
#6 Duke @ NC State +7.5
NC State will be in the tourney this year and this game will be a statement game that decides the seeding when the time comes. NC State is ready to host Duke and give them a run for their money. This is not the same Duke that everyone knows and loves (or hates) but the Blue Devils tend to struggle on the road and I believe the Wolf Pack will be a handful on Wednesday night.

MONEY LINE PARLAY
Tottenham +165, Auburn -165, Wofford +350, Wake Forest -130 
Yes, I did not get a single soccer pick right yesterday but we are back for more. This set of picks is pretty much all college basketball but tomorrow will get more interesting as the NBA gets going again. I like Tottenham to win their first leg of the UEFA Champions League, I like Auburn on the road at Georgia. This Wofford bet seems kind of crazy since they are so heavily the underdog but ever since coming to South Carolina I have met too many Wofford grads or fans and I have grown to like the Bulldogs and I think their team will pull off a decent upset. Next I have Wake Forest who I have seen play and they looked solid but still could not beat my Tigers, anyways they play a struggling Georgia Tech and I believe Wake will roll over them.

We are crossing our fingers for better results this time around with the parlay and hoping we can stay consistent on the spread. Rather be making money than losing money you know. These other sports are starting to get easier for me to gauge as I look into them and watch them more. As time keeps going on my expertise will grow and so will my bank account... hopefully. Thanks for reading and I will see you back here soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Tempers Flare In Royals vs White Sox Game: Brings Up A New Debate