Colin's Daily Picks Feb. 18

By Colin Dixon, Feb. 18, 2020

What's up everybody! I am back with more betting picks. This will be a new thing where I put out my best bets for the given day that I am talking about. My goal is to do this 4-5 times a week but we will see how it goes! As of right now the NBA is entering its second half of the season and college basketball is heating right up. As well, the NHL is right in the thick of things and I will attempt to make some hockey bets for some fun. The UEFA Champions league is also coming in hot and will be apart of these picks too. A lot to be excited about in sports and I will be here to give you my best bets!

GAME 1
#10 Kentucky @ LSU -2.5 (College Basketball)
I picked this game before I even saw the line and I wanted to take LSU since I figured they would be the underdog. Apparently not since they are at home and Kentucky has slipped up at places like LSU in the past. With that being said and now that I see the line I am all in on Kentucky to pull this one out and go into Louisiana and come out with a big W.

GAME 2
Pittsburgh @ #8 Florida State -11.5 (College Basketball)
Next game is straight out of the ACC with Pitt who is not too shabby and the Florida State Seminoles who is the 2nd highest ranked team in the ACC right now. Florida State is here to send a message to look out for them and to watch them compete and they will do just that against a Pitt team who has been struggling. My Clemson Tigers went into Pitt last week and dismantled them and they have not looked the same since. I am riding the heavy favorite in this game.

GAME 3
Illinois vs #9 Penn State -6.5 (College Basketball) 
Wait a second?!?!?! Penn State has a good basketball team? No way! But seriously these dudes are straight up dawgs and they are taking the BIG 10 by storm. But if you look at the other side Illinois is not too shabby either with a 16-9 record coming in to this game. I like Penn State though hitting the spread and winning big after cracking the top 10 for a first time in a long time.

MONEY LINE PARLAY
Liverpool +135, PSG +135, Hurricanes +105, Wisconsin -180
For those who do not know picking on the money line means I am picking the winner in each game. If I parlay them that means that each pick needs to hit so I win money. So in this instance I need Liverpool, PSG, the Carolina Hurricanes, and Wisconsin to win today for that bet to hit. My odds on this happening is +1661 and I like those odds.


Well this was the first ever Colin's picks thanks for reading and I hope to come out you with more of these along the way. Next time I will recap how this one went!

Popular posts from this blog

Tempers Flare In Royals vs White Sox Game: Brings Up A New Debate

Colin's Daily Picks Feb. 19