Colin's Daily Picks Feb. 26

By Colin Dixon, Feb. 26, 2020

It has been about a week but I am back with some more picks and I am ready to go. Last set of picks I was perfect on my spread picks as I predicted Louisville would smash Syracuse as they did, I also picked NC State to cover and maybe even upset Duke and they ended up upsetting the Blue Devils, and then to Michigan who was somehow the underdog against Rutgers and the Wolverines ended up winning on the road. That is where my brilliance ran out as my parlay went 0-4 and if I literally picked the other 4 teams I would have won. That is okay maybe we will get some more parlay luck this week.

GAME 1
Grizzlies @ Rockets -11.5
This game will be a fun one that is for sure, we have future stars Ja Morant and Jaren Jackson facing off against two MVP's in James Harden and Russell Westbrook. The Rockets are sitting nice in a playoff spot while the Grizzlies are barely holding on to the eight seed in the west but they need to start winning big games if they are going to make that final playoff push. I think this game is going to be very close and I do not really see the Grizzlies winning but the line is way too big and Ja Morant and company will definitely keep this one close.

GAME 2
Virginia -2.5 @ Virginia Tech
This rivalry game has a lot on the line for both teams, whoever comes out on top is making a solid push at making it into the march madness tournament. Virginia is known as the powerhouse who won it all last year, and they are not nearly that same team but they still know how to win and how to win in big games like this on tonight. Virginia Tech has not beaten Virginia at home in a while so this game will be very emotional and hard fought but with that being said I do not see Virginia losing this game and I think they cover the 2.5.

GAME 3
#9 Maryland @ Minnesota -1.0
Seeing this line and seeing the records of both teams it shocks me that the line favors Minnesota but I do understand why it is like this. Maryland is a top team who I see going far in March but they just recently lost to Ohio State and then before that they won their games but by very small margins. Minnesota is a sneaky team who can compete with anybody. They can go out there and beat anyone on their home floor but should they really be favored against the number nine team in the nation? No and I think Maryland will take the underdog role to work and smack around the Golden Gophers tonight.

PARLAY
Arkansas -200, Georgia +210, Clippers -280, Celtics +160
Overall Odds: +1540
I like all of these odds and I am hoping for more luck on this side of my bets along with my spreads on top.

Thank you for reading and hopefully we can get some more winners tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Tempers Flare In Royals vs White Sox Game: Brings Up A New Debate

Colin's Daily Picks Feb. 19